Sunday, April 24, 2011

Payday Picks

Who doesn't love paydays? As a worker, one of the things that we all look forward to is payday. Be it weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly, it's a date that's always marked on the calendar.

Since I'm off to the supermarket on payday, I am going to share with you a short list of things I'd love to put on my grocery cart.

Clockwise from top left: Keebler Soft Batch Chocolate chip cookies; Theo and Philo Artisan Chocolates in Labuyo (Dark chocolate with chili); Selecta Hershey's Collection Ice Cream - Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups; and Royce’ Nama Chocolate: Champagne

And if I have extra cash to spare, maybe these too:
This cute striped pair from Forever 21


And, (I really wish there's enough cash left) a good massage at Shui Hilot Healing Spa.




1 comment:

Beverly Cote said...

Mmmm! You've got me thinking about chocolate now. And at 8 in the morning! Hahaha! Hope you had a great pay day shopping spree!